Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I cant see Sh*t! You Need Plexus!

Today I went up in UBC, what a fantastic flight! Everything went great, we practiced short and soft field take offs and landings. My soft field landing was awesome! Just kissed the runway ever so gently. One problem I found that I am getting better on is that I need to remember to keep my eyes moving down the runway. Sometimes I get focused on the numbers and lose it completely. I have shown conciderable improvement and conciderable consistancy, could solo be around the corner? Maybe. Another thing that was new today was my new best friend......Plexus! If you own an aircraft you probably allready heard about it, otherwise listen up! If you have anything that uses plexi glass for windows you need this! The problem with plexi glass is you cant use standard glass cleaners on it, and it scratches easily and is a pain to see through. Plexus fills the scratches and smoothens out the windscreen. It gets completely clean and absolutly clear! It was phenominal, it gets bugs off like nobodys business! I love it, unbelivably clear! Sorry for the dissapointing post today but other than my wicked awesome flight and my Plexus purchase there is nothing else to get excited about. Ill make sure to keep you posted as tomorrow weather permitting I have a flight to Kitchener to pick up my PSTAR temp. Peace and love bro! Niss

No comments: