Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hells Yea!!! Passed the PSTAR!

Today I wrote the PSTAR and I passed. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what a PSTAR is it is the permit required by Transport Canada in order for a student to solo. It is comprised of 50 multiple choice questions taken out of a possible 200 from the study guide. All the questions are exactly as written in the study guide so it isnt too difficult to study for. A 90% is required (45/50) in order to get it. I got a 94% today which actually pissed me off! The reason for that is that I got 3 wrong. Unfortunatly on the light gun signals (which I actually feel is a strength of mine) threw me off. One question asked what the STEADY Green light meant, and the other what the STEADY red light meant. Unfortunatly I read; what does the FLASHING Green and Red lights mean. Boo Urns...oh well its no biggie because I do know them and I was able to demonstrate to my instructor that I knew it and it was just a %$#@ up in my reading of the question. Another one was "In a controlled zone what is the minimum clearance from a cloud required?"(Paraphrasing) and the answer 500' Below and 1 mile horizontal. For what ever reason I wrote 1000' Below and 1 mile horizontal. Again I was able to demonstrate to my instructor afterward that I did indeed know my stuff, but I have just incorrectly placed the X. My knowledge was 100%, but I need to remember to slow down for my next test and take it easy. Click on the picture to see what the PSTAR test looks like (All Names and Signatures have been blacked out to protect the innocent), bear in mind that the questions are in a differant book. Soon I will take to the skies all by my lonsome.....C-FUBC with only one soul aboard.....mine... C U L8R AV8R!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Niss Feiner said...

I deleted the post because it was spam....grrrrr....spam....

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I found this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online Madden game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I trapped on this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Playstation tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online NCAA Basketball game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

In case you desire to play Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL2K and Fight Night tournaments on your Ps3 or Xbox console online for prize - we are searching for game testers ASAP. Join us on Facebook before March 31 and win $2,000 in cash: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=298821430083&_fb_noscript=1

Anonymous said...

Hello all! I own a underground tattoo salon in Toronto. Since 2002 I've been purchasing all tattoo equipment at really low prices but my supplier got jailed (yeah, hard to believe) so I'm in search of a reliable tattoo supply seller (preferable online) to buy tattoo stuff from. Here is an example of what I am looking for: Tattoo Supplies. Thank you very much in advance for all tips guys! PM me or send me an email: triple6tattoo@hotmail.com